1606230654 Good to Fair. Light to moderate shelf wear to covers/corners. Contains light to moderate highlighting, notes, underlining and/or other markings; satisfaction guaranteed. Trade paperback binding. Support Last Word Books & Press and independent booksellers.
Stock Description, May Not Reflect Item
Widely adopted, this unique text critically evaluates the leading theories of international economic development, from classical economic and sociological models to Marxist, poststructuralist, and feminist perspectives. No other book provides such comprehensive coverage or links the theories as incisively to contemporary world events and policy debates. Reexamining neoliberal conceptions of economic growth, the authors show what a more just and democratic form of development might look like today.
New to This Edition:
- Revised to reflect evolving global economic realities
- Updated with the latest concepts and empirical data
- Additional chapter on classical and neoclassical economics
- Increased coverage of real-world policy issues
- Now more accessible to undergraduates.